A Multi-Center, Randomized Evaluation of Treatment Outcomes in Patients with De Novo Coronary Atherosclerotic Lesions Treated with the Conor Sirolimus-eluting Coronary Stent System compared to the TAXUS Liberte Paclitaxel-eluting Coronary System Assessed by Angiographic Late Loss at Six Months .
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel; Sirolimus
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NEVO-RES-I; RES-ELUTION
- Sponsors Conor Medsystems; Cordis Corporation
- 21 Sep 2010 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
- 25 May 2010 Twelve-month results were presented at EuroPCR 2010, according to a Cordis Corporation media relese.
- 26 Sep 2009 Interim results for an intravascular ultrasound substudy have been presented at the 21st Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History