Multiple Dose Pharmacokinetic Study of Meropenem in Young Infants (less than 91 Days) With Suspected or Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meropenem (Primary)
- Indications Acute enterocolitis; Bacterial infections; Intra-abdominal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Meropenem PK
- 28 Nov 2011 Primary endoints added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 May 2010 Actual patient number (200) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.