Bone Marker Directed Dosing of Zoledronic Acid for the Prevention of Skeletal Complications in Patients With Advanced Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Cancer metastases; Multiple myeloma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Z-MARK
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Dec 2015 Results published in the Clinical cancer research: an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 03 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from Dec 2011 to Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.