A comparative study of the antiviral efficacy and safety of entecavir plus tenofovir versus adefovir added to continuing lamivudine in adults with lamivudine- resistant chronic hepatitis B virus infection.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Adefovir dipivoxil (Primary) ; Entecavir (Primary) ; Lamivudine; Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 84 to 105 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 25 Nov 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as business objectives have changed, reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Sep 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.