Phase I Study of Gemcitabine With Antiangiogenic Vaccine [angiogenesis inhibitor vaccine] Therapy Using Epitope Peptide Restricted to HLA [human leukocyte antigen]-A-2402 Derived From VEGFR2 [vascular endothelial grwoth factor receptor 2] in Patients With Unresectable, Locally Advanced, Recurrent or Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Angiogenesis inhibitor vaccine (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 17 Feb 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2009 Actual patient numbers (21) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.