A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Comparative Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Ceftaroline Versus Ceftriaxone, With Adjunctive Clarithromycin, in the Treatment of Adult Subjects With Community-Acquired Pneumonia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftaroline fosamil (Primary) ; Ceftriaxone; Clarithromycin
- Indications Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FOCUS-1; FOCUS-I
- Sponsors Cerexa; Forest Laboratories
- 24 Apr 2018 Results assessing comparison of safety profile of two regimens of ceftaroline fosamil by using data from six phase III studies (COVERS, CANVAS 1, CANVAS 2, FOCUS 1, FOCUS 2, and asian CAP) presented at the 28th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 05 Jun 2017 Results of subgroup analysis from two phase III studies (FOCUS-1 and FOCUS-2) presented at the ASM Microbe 2017.
- 12 Apr 2016 Results from CANVAS-1, CANVAS 2, COVERS, FOCUS 1, FOCUS 2 and Asia CAP trials (n=4055) presented at the 26th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History