An Open-Label, Long-Term Safety Study of Oral Linaclotide Administered to Patients With Chronic Constipation or Irritable Bowel Syndrome With Constipation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Linaclotide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- 14 May 2013 Data will be presented at the 2013 Digestive Disease Week annual meeting, according to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals and Forest Laboratories media release.
- 16 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History