A Clinical Evaluation of the Medtronic Endeavor Zotarolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System in the Treatment of De Novo Lesions in Small Diameter Native Coronary Arteries.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Zotarolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENDEAVOR-SVS
- Sponsors Medtronic
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2009 to 1 Nov 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.