A phase II, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group, dose-ranging study assessing the efficacy and safety of AC-3933 [radequinil] tablets twice daily in adults with mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Radequinil (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma
- 17 Apr 2009 Based on results of this trial, Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma has discontinued development of this compound both in Japan and abroad, according to a Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma media release.
- 06 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to in progress as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.