A double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study of sildenafil in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Sildenafil (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Emphysema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2012 Results published in COPD: the Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
- 18 May 2012 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint 'Maximal-oxygen-consumption' has not been met, according to the results reported at ERS 2011.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History