A Randomized, Parallel Group, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Clinical Efficacy and Safety of BMS-582949 Given Orally to Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis Having an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 582949 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 03 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 240 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 11 Nov 2010 Primary endpoint 'American-College-of-Rheumatology-20%-response-criteria' has been met
- 30 Oct 2009 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History