An Open Label, Randomized, Repeat Dose, 3 Period Crossover Study to Determine the Bioequivalence of 3 Different Formulations of Tamsulosin at Steady State in Healthy Male Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Urination disorders
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2008 Status changed from initiated to in progress, as reported in ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Mar 2008 New trial record.