A double-blind, placebo controlled, randomized cross-over single dose escalation study and a double-blind, placebo controlled, randomised parallel group 7-days once daily repeat dose study to investigate safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of oral H1/H3 dual antagonist compound [GSK 835726] in healthy male subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 835726 (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 20 May 2009 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended from NCT.
- 27 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Nov 2007 to Oct 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.