Feasibility and Prospective Randomized Study of Transarterial Chemoembolization using Irinotecan Bead in Combination with Second Line Chemotherapy in the Treatment of Patients with Unresectable Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (PARAGON)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Irinotecan (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer; Liver metastases
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PARAGON-I
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Aug 2010 The trial has received FDA approval for continuing into a randomised phase IIb trial, with results expected in 2012, as reported in a Biocompatibles International media release.
- 03 Jul 2010 Promising results have been presented at the World Congress for Gastro-Intestinal Cancer, as reported in a Biocampatibles International media release.