A Phase III Study of Standard Fractionation Radiotherapy With Concurrent High-Dose Cisplatin Versus Accelerated Fractionation Radiotherapy With Panitumumab in Patients With Locally Advanced Stage III and IV Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing resource utilization in patients with head and neck cancer, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 17 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.