Phase II trial of subcutaneous PL 3994 for the treatment of acute decompensated heart failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2018
At a glance
- Drugs PL 3994 (Primary)
- Indications Decompensated heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Palatin Technologies
- 13 Nov 2018 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Jan 2019, as per Palatin media release.
- 13 Nov 2018 According to a Palatin Technologies media release, this Phase 2a, open label study in heart failure patients with preserved ejection fraction is targeted to commence in the first half of 2019
- 28 Sep 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jan 2016, as per Palatin media release.