A Single-Center, Single-Dose, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized, Double-Blind, Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Subcutaneously Administered PL-3994 in Subjects With Controlled Hypertension
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs PL 3994 (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- 22 Feb 2011 Actual end date (July 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2009 Results presented at the 13th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Heart Failure Society of America in Boston.
- 23 Sep 2008 Results reported briefly in a Paladin Technologies media release.