A Study to Evaluate the Efficacy of Quadrivalent HPV Vaccine in Reducing the Incidence of HPV 6-, 11-, 16-, and 18-Related CIN, AIS, and Cervical Cancer, and HPV 6-, 11-, 16-, and 18-Related External Genital Warts, Vulvar Intraepithelial Neoplasia Vaginal Intraepithelial Neoplasia, Vulvar Cancer, and Vaginal Cancer in 16- to 23-Year-Old Women
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck (Primary) ; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Human papillomavirus vaccine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Cervical cancer; Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia; Genital warts; Hepatitis B; Human papillomavirus infections; Vaginal intraepithelial neoplasia; Vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUTURE-I
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 20 Jul 2010 Results of a pooled analysis of the FUTURE-I and -II trials have been published in the British Medical Journal.
- 17 Dec 2009 Actual number of patients changed from 5700 to 5759 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov NCT00092521.
- 14 Jul 2009 Actual number of patients changed from 5455 to 5700 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov NCT00092521.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History