A Phase I, Open Label Study of the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Cediranib (RECENTINTM, AZD2171) Following Single and Multiple Oral Doses in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours With Various Degrees of Hepatic Dysfunction.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cediranib (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 14 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 23 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.