Phase II study of metastatic melanoma using lymphodepleting conditioning followed by infusion of anti-gp 100: 154-162 TCR-gene engineered lymphocytes [gp100-specific T lymphocyte-therapy] and ALVAC virus immunization [ALVAC-CEA].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs ALVAC CEA (Primary) ; Gp100-specific T lymphocyte therapy (Primary) ; Aldesleukin; Cyclophosphamide; Fludarabine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2012 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.