A Study to Evaluate the Clinical and Microbial Efficacy of 0.6 percent ISV-403 Compared to Vehicle in the Treatment of Bacterial Conjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Besifloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Conjunctivitis; Haemophilus infections; Infectious conjunctivitis; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch & Lomb
- 01 Mar 2009 Primary endpoint 'Clinical response' has been met.
- 01 Mar 2009 Primary endpoint 'Bacteriological eradication' has been met.
- 12 Mar 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History