A Phase II Trial of Doxil, Carboplatin and Bevacizumab in Triple Negative Previously Untreated Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.