A Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Study of Atomoxetine Hydrochloride for the Treatment of ADHD in Children and Adolescents With ADHD and Comorbid Dyslexia.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder; Dyslexia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 18 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2008 New trial record.