Prospective Randomised Multicenter Study for Therapy Optimization (First Line) of Advanced Progredient, Low Malignant Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas and Mantle Cell Lymphomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Lymphoid leukaemia; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Marginal-zone-B-cell-lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms StiL NHL1 study
- 06 Jun 2017 Nine-years results of patients with indolent lymphomas (n=447) presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 21 Feb 2013 Results published in Lancet.
- 11 Dec 2012 Results of a subgroup analysis have been presented at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology (ASH) in December 2012 according to a Mundipharma media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History