Open-Label, Multicentre, Controlled Study Of Exemestane (Aromasin) With Or Without Celecoxib (Celebrex) In Postmenopausal Women With Advanced Breast Cancer (ABC) Having Progressed On Tamoxifen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 28 Sep 2008 The actual number of patients enrolled is 110 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Sep 2008 The actual completion date for this trial is 1 Mar 2008 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Sep 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Oct 2011, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.