Comparison between zofenopril and ramipril in combination with ASA [aspirin] on the extent of cardiovascular risk in patients with systolic left ventricular dysfunction after acute myocardial infarction
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zofenopril (Primary) ; Aspirin; Ramipril
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Heart failure; Left ventricular dysfunction; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SMILE-4; SMILE-IV
- Sponsors Menarini
- 15 Jun 2015 Results of 5 year follow up presented at the 25th European Meeting on Hypertension and Cardiovascular Protection.
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 18th Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 15 Jun 2012 Results published in Clinical Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History