Single Center, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Trial to Establish Maximum Tolerated Dose, Optimal Titration Schedule, Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Org 26576 in Patients Diagnosed With Major Depressive Disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs ORG 26576 (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors Organon; Schering-Plough
- 07 Jun 2012 Results reported at the 28th International Congress of Cellegium Internationale Neuro-Psychopharmacologicum.
- 28 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Dec 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History