A sequential phase I study of the combination of everolimus (Rad001) with 5-fu/lv [fluorouracil/folinic acid] (de gramont), folfox6 [oxaliplatin], and folfox6/panitumumab in patients with refractory solid malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Panitumumab
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2009 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Feb 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.