Prospective, randomized trial of drug-eluting stents [sirolimus, paclitaxel] vs. bare metal stents for the reduction of restenosis in bypass grafts.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISAR-CABG
- 12 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Apr 2011 Results published at the 60th Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.
- 04 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2010 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.