Matched Unrelated Donor Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation With a Conditioning Regimen of Targeted Busulfan, Cyclophosphamide, and Thymoglobulin.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Busulfan (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2008 to 1 Sep 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2011 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.