Phase I trail of temodar plus O6-benzylguanine (O6-BG) (NSC 637037) plus irinotecan (CPT-11) (NSC 616348) in the treatment of patients with recurrent / progressive cerebral anaplastic gliomas
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Benzylguanine; Irinotecan; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Jul 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 22 Jan 2009 Additional investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov, last updated 22 Jan 2009