A Multicentre, Multinational, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Randomized Study to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of a Perennial, Sublingual, Specific Immunotherapy in Patients With Rhinoconjunctivitis With/Without Controlled Asthma Caused by Grass Pollen.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLEGRA6
- 23 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 226 to 498 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 16 Dec 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.