Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled add-on trial of the safety and efficacy of RO4917838 [R 1678] in outpatients on select atypical antipsychotics with prominent negative or disorganized thought symptoms.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bitopertin (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 02 Apr 2014 Results published in the JAMA Psychiatry.
- 07 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 24th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 07 Dec 2010 Results were reported in a Genentech media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History