A phase 1 dose escalation study of intra-articular administration of tgAAC94, a recombinant adeno-associated vector containing the TNFR:Fc [tumour necrosis factor alpha receptor immunoglobulin Fc fusion gene], in inflammatory arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs TgAAC 94 (Primary)
- Indications Ankylosing spondylitis; Psoriatic arthritis; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AmpliPhi Biosciences Corporation
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Aug 2009 Results were published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.
- 17 Mar 2008 New trial record.