A Multi-center, Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of 24 Weeks Treatment With Vildagliptin (50 mg qd) Versus Sitagliptin (25 mg qd) in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Severe Renal Insufficiency.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vildagliptin (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jun 2015 Results published in the Diabetologia.
- 04 Nov 2014 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record (Parent trial: NCT00616811).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History