A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Ocular Safety of SCH 530348 in Subjects Participating in the Schering-Plough P04737 Study (TRASM-Secondary Prevention Ocular Safety Study).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorapaxar (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TRA-SM
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme; Schering-Plough
- 18 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2009 Additional trial locations (Hungary, Israel, Sweden) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.