A Phase II, Multicenter, Single-Arm, Two-Cohort Trial Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Vismodegib (GDC-0449) in Patients With Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary)
- Indications Basal cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ERIVANCE BCC
- Sponsors Genentech
- 12 Oct 2017 Results mapping the SF-36 data onto EQ-5D utilities for use in health economic evaluations, presented at the 20th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 02 Aug 2017 Results of pooled retrospective analysis of this and other 3 studies published in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 25 May 2016 Results assessing effectiveness of the two drugs using a matching-adjusted indirect comparison from BOLT and ERIVANCE trials presented at the 21st Annual International Meeting of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History