A Multi-Centre, Double-Blind, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Singledose, Phase II Study to Assess the Effects on Atrial and Ventricular Refractoriness and Haemodynamics of an Intravenous Infusion of AZD1305 in Patients Undergoing an Invasive Electrophysiological Procedure.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs AZD 1305 (Primary)
- Indications Atrial flutter
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacogenomic
- 01 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 64.
- 23 Jan 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed, according to clinicaltrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2008 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History