Randomized controlled trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the medtronic AVE ABT-578 [zotarolimus] eluting driver coronary stent in de novo native coronary artery lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Zotarolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial ischaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENDEAVOR-II
- 02 Apr 2016 Last checked against clinicaltrials.gov record.
- 08 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2009 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History