A Short-term 12-Week, Multi-centre, Randomized, Parallel-group, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Treatment Effect of Saxagliptin Compared With Placebo in Adult Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Renal Impairment (Moderate, Severe, and End-Stage) With an Additional 40-week, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Long-term Observational Period.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Saxagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Mar 2012 This trial has been discontinued in Bulgaria.
- 06 Dec 2011 Actual patient number changed from 572 to 170 as reported by the International Journal of Clinical Practice (572 enrolled, 170 randomised).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History