Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation For The Treatment Of High Risk Multiple Myeloma With Reduced Toxicity Myeloablative Conditioning Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jan 2019
At a glance
- Drugs Busulfan (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 24 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.