Efficacy and Safety of 200mcg BID Mometasone Furoate Nasal Spray (MFNS) Versus Placebo as Adjunctive Treatment to Antibiotics in Relief of Symptoms of Acute Bacterial Sinusitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone (Primary) ; Amoxicillin/clavulanic acid
- Indications Bacterial infections; Sinusitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 21 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (237) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2010 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Dec 2008 Status changed from suspended to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.