A phase IV, open-label, prospective observational study to evaluate virological response in antiretroviral-experienced hiv 1 infected subjects switching to Atripla (efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir DF) on an empty stomach.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ONCE
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 18 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.