A phase II, randomized, single dose, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to investigate the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetic profile of the CollaRx bupivacaine implant in men after open mesh herniorrhaphy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Feb 2013 Data from this trial has been published in the Journal of Pain Research, according to an Innocoll media release.
- 25 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 25 Mar 2009 Actual number of patients (53) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.