A Randomized Phase II Trial of Temozolomide (TMZ) and Bevacizumab or ABI-007 (ABX)/Carboplatin (CBDCA) and Bevacizumab in Patients With Unresectable Stage IV Malignant Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Aug 2012 Results published in Cancer.
- 18 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.