A randomised, 4-week, placebo-controlled, double-blind, 6 arm parallel group, dose-finding clinical trial, to assess the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of three different doses of formoterol combined with the inhaled anticholinergic aclidinium bromide, aclidinium bromide monotherapy and formoterol monotherapy all administrated once daily by inhalation via Almirall inhaler in patients with stable moderate to severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide/formoterol (Primary) ; Aclidinium bromide; Formoterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Almirall S.A.
- 27 Jan 2010 Top-line results are expected at the end of 2010, according to an Almirall media release.
- 28 Nov 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Oct 2008 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.