A 24 weeks, randomized, 2 arms, controlled, multi-centre, national, open-labeled, parallel study in insulin naive patients with type 2 diabetes to compare a Lantus [insulin glargine] titration algorithm vs. physician's standard practice
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Malbec
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Feb 2009 Actual patient numbers (9) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.