A Phase I Dose-Escalation Study Of Azacitidine In Combination With Temozolomide In Patients With Unresectable Or Metastatic Soft Tissue Sarcoma or Malignant Mesothelioma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Mesothelioma; Soft tissue sarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 Jun 2014 Interim results (n=28) presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 07 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Oct 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.