A phase 2, open-label, single-arm, multicenter, multinational study to evaluate the antitumor activity and safety of IPI-504 [retaspimycin], a novel small molecule inhibitor of heat shock protein 90(HSP90), in patients with locally advanced or metastatic human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 positive(HER2+) breast cancer that has progressed despite prior Her2-targeted therapy.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Retaspimycin (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Feb 2010 Trial phase changed from II to I/II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2010 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.