A Single-Center Open-Label Randomized Pilot Study of the Safety and Efficacy of AzaSite [azithromycin] Ophthalmic Solution 1% in Combination With Mechanical Therapy Versus Mechanical Therapy Alone for Two Weeks in Subjects With Posterior Blepharitis
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Azithromycin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Infectious blepharitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Inspire Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Nov 2009 Merck as company and lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Sep 2008 Final results were published in Adv Ther 2008; 25(9):858-870.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History